Simulate a traffic light using Arduino and LEDs! This project is so cool to watch and easy to do!
This simple little project uses Arduino and other LEDs to replicate the traffic light. It uses the code as an internal timer and continues to work until you cut out the Arduino power supply.
- Arduino UNO
- Breadboard (generic)
- Jumper wires (generic) Male/Male required
- LED (generic) You will need red, green, and blue lights
- Arduino USB 2.0 data Cable (Mfr 25frf52 100r sml)
- Resistor 100 ohm (Brown, Black, Brown)
- APPS AND ONLINE SERVICES (Ide web, Arduino IDE